Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The things I would not say had I not been a mommy....



This is 1:03 am - and Aubrey is SOOOO tired. I thought I would share this WONDERFUL mommy experience with you... along with this wonderful morsel I came up with!

I find myself saying things that to the normal world, would sound totally perverse or beyond strange... and to another mom, it totally makes sense.

- No, those are not stickers, they're band-aids!
- Are you bleeding? A lot? Then you don't need a band-aid.
- No those aren't rockets, those are tampons...
- No, you don't need tampons yet!
- Get that out of your mouth!! Are you kidding me?!
- Don't stick that finger that's just been in your nose in your mouth.
- Where are my keys?
- The digital camera is where?!?!
- Put your clothes on! You MAY NOT go outside naked!
- Because I said so!
- I died from big balls...
- Fine! Throw your fit! I don't care! *hmph*
- Why can't you crap on the toilet?!
- Don't stick your finger there!
- Did you flush?
- CALGON!!! TAKE ME AWAY! NOW!!!
- It's mommy's medicine and NO you MAY NOT have any of my chocolate!
- Is that a coupon item/on sale/best price?
- Can the crap creep up their back in these? (diapers)
- Is it kid proof?
- You drank WHAT?!
- Oh - my - - - - ANOTHER MURAL?!?! WHAT IS THIS?! ACK! CRAP!?! ACCCCK!
- Get out of my tub, now!
- I'll only kiss so many things better, and butts is not on the list.
- Did you just pee on me?
- Where is your soothie?!
- SIT DOWN!
- COME HERE NOW!
- The cops are gonna get you if you don't buckle up!
- Chew with your mouth closed!
- How do you do this thing on the Wii?
- Come here, wipe your nose, YES! On my sleeve! Hurry up before I change my mind!
- Oh, it's just puke.

Do you have any things that you would like to share with the rest of my blog readers that you NEVER thought you'd hear yourself say?

2 comments:

  1. "No! You may not use my toothbrush!" Sammy's reply was, "Mommy, I'll put it back." I don't care about that... it's where you put it first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing to think straight. You are too funny. I'll have to post one later.

    ReplyDelete