There have been many things to ponder here lately. The thing that probably keeps me hopeful for my future are dreaming of the things I want to do, accomplish or see before I kick the bucket. This will likely be a post I re-visit and update as time passes... but I thought I would do myself some venting justice and write it down.
1- Go to Japan for Cherry Blossom season
2- Visit the Great Wall of China
3- Visit Germany - Black Forest where my family line comes from
4- Be with my friends who are across the miles face to face
5- Finish a degree in something. Geriatric Medicine, Dietitian...
6- Watch my kids have kids (by then it should be pain free, right?)
7- Spend an entire week at Disney destinations - Yes, that's plural...
8- Leave a legacy my kids can be proud to follow
9- Go to the Church History sites...
10- Attend a General Conference LIVE
11- See {satellite-state} LIVE
12- Finish my mural
13- Write down compassionate things I have seen happen
14- Honestly capture life's fantastic moments and hold nothing back (in progress)
15- Write each friend a letter to let them know what they've brought to my life
16- TP at least one more time....
17- I want to go to Australia... Finding Nemo Anyone? P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
18- Sleep through the night - undisturbed and unworried (probably after I kicked the bucket)
19- Teach my kids to laugh at themselves, to love their quirks, and to love others for what makes them special
20- Finish my book series, write, publish and illustrate them myself, and see it go big!
-I'm sure I'll muster more to this list and be able to *eventually* check things off... but for now, I think I have shut my brain up and I'm going to try to sleep. Hello medication island... The one place I KNOW I can visit and it won't cost me anything but some strange dreams and a bit of a hangover in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment