Thursday, January 22, 2009

FRICKIN' - FRACKIN' - FUTZ!

I cannot sleep.

My children are allergic to sleep, and I couldn't find any benadryl for their allergies last night/this morning. Welcome to 3:30 am (crawl into bed time) and hubby's 4:30 alarm, and the 6:10 wake up daughter for school alarm, and yeah...

Last night the twister sisters were at it, full force, well past 3:30, however, I couldn't bear to keep my eyes open, so I laid down and kept my ears open. Lots of cartoons, a few rounds on the Wii... and now I'm tired and crabby and they're sleeping.

I'm scared to take a sleep aid because I might crash out so hard, I don't get up!

I need sleep though, or I'm in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I know I haven't commented in awhile but I had to tell you... I was watching "What Not To Wear" and Stacy said, "Shut the front door!" It totally reminded me of you! Miss you, you fun chick!

    ReplyDelete