Just so you know, we DO have a fake tree. We do not have a stand for it as Molly crapped in it and chewed it up while serving time in the garage as her barking caused the neighbor - in the darker tan house - to call the police. The tree smelled bad too. It's been in storage for two years... so I think it was just STALE!
Real trees - I've bought them from the Apple Valley Target (in California) for the last two or three years and they last like MAGIC! No problems. This one came from Lowes and it crapped out on us in NO TIME! P-O-S- anyway...
So, yeah. I just woke up at 10 am after a long night of babies crawling in my bed to sleep with me while they're sick... *sigh* At least Aubrey is still sleeping and breathing through her nose, right?
Ummm... I had some strange - no - BIZARRE dreams last night. I mean, yeah... so real and vivid. I don't know how that happens to be the case, but apparently I'm doing something wrong/right to get the dream to be THAT alive...
Now, if I really won that darned lotto.... WHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment