CHEESE AND RICE! This is just not my day. I figure I need a medication adjustment - or perhaps a life adjustment. Something feels so off and I just can't seem to put my finger on it. I can tell you how I know something is off... because I would really like to have a Rum and Coke. There, I said it. I would really like to be tipsy and laughing half naked down the street - much to my neighbors horror - but I'm in just a funky strange spot right now. Thank God I get to go talk to my counselor today. Seriously - I expect you to open up your mouths and Thank God for me because I have a cherry flavored candy cane stuck in my mouth and I might sound sarcastic or ungrateful if I do it.
Aubrey came up the stair with a bag ripped from it's cereal box today. It was - of course - my favorite cereal ever.... Cookie Crisp - fetched from the top shelf in my pantry. She proceeded to throw the bag into bed with me, and let me have breakfast in bed... or so I thought. Then rolled out the demand, filled with screaming, "I WAAANT CEEEE-REALLLLL!" - I am not kidding.
I stood at the fridge, after hauling my carcass downstairs, thinking, there must be something good to eat in here, and no. There wasn't. It was just a dead pig still in a crockpot and last nights leftovers - and that's about it. Oh yes, and the ever famous - "I don't ever expire" Condiments! I took a big drink from the half empty milk carton, and then poured my kids cereal and milk. Yeah, I did... but I don't normally do this. But it's been a rum and coke sort of day.
Damn! My cherry candy cane is gone... Now what? Another trip downstairs for another one? No! I will call the kids to bring me the box... at only 45 calories per candy cane I can eat the entire box and still have 500 calories to blow.
*sobs*
There is just so much "wrong" and I'm pissed off I can't figure out what it is... my radar is off getting it's Security Updates for the new Vista version... or whatever. That sounded like I really own a radar... but I don't.
I need a vacation. Long one. No husband or kids. And hot gay men to wait on me because I know they won't be looking at me as a piece of - well you know what....
It's a Sublime 'Bad Fish' sort of mood right now. I was singing the song in my head downstairs... it just felt right... I remember singing those songs with Robin back in the day... silly... but Sublime has a way of making it "allll right".....
So maybe I can fire up my iTunes and get some Sublime rolling and perk up this crappy mood... I need Gretchen back from Seattle, Judy to not have her husband at home so I can sit and visit, and Mandy to get pregnant so she can stay at home and visit with me... and Amy to - I don't know... to dip something in chocolate for me... and ummm... take a freaking holiday picture of me in this great fan-freakin-tastick mood. Yeah. That.
Okay, now I think I will just fall asleep to Brad-leee-uhhh singing. Yeah, that.
** update at 12:53 - Caress Me Down did the job... I'm laughing out loud and actually considering getting up to dance to this like I did in the good ol' days
Keeping giving me the good vibes. I want to be home with a baby talking to you too. Listen to Wolfe like me and dance around. That always makes me feel better. It sounds like you need a girls night. Let me when. Maybe a visit to Mr Winkey is in order.
ReplyDeleteFunny..that is how I feel on certain days. I am not sure what it is either..and by golly I think we have the same children...If ya need me call me, email me, whatever. Im here.
ReplyDelete