That's an upclose to show the detailing on the sides of the ring...
SEE? MY FREAKING TREE DIED BEFORE CHRISTMAS! It was so stupid, just hanging there... I am SO GLAD it's out on the porch. The stupid thing was always watered, but never seemed to drink... And yes, we did have the bottom fresh cut or whatever that's called.
Last night, my new Jetta suffered a boo-boo. I was breaking downhill, behind Jason, and started honking like 20' away from him and... yeah, well, my front left fender is now the new owner to a crunch spot. I am determined to wait this one out, who knows what the rest of the season may bring....? GAH!
That teaches you never to have a real tree! That is why I have a fake one. I hated when the tree would die before Christmas even came.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your ring is b.e.a.u.tiful!
I love the ring! I got a ring for Christmas too... a CTR ring. Whoopee!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I good reasons for faking it. Yep, fake trees all the way for this happy Idaho farmer. I got so sick of the dead pine needles on the floor that I banned them from my house last year. Now I an leave my tree up until October if I want to. And if I'm gonna leave it up until then I might as well just leave the dumb thing up all year, right? Can I hear an AMEN??? (Okay, so I'm mentally unstable...I get it)
Love ya too.
My rings are sapphire and diamond too! Love that!
ReplyDelete