Sunday, December 21, 2008

Linking It Together

Tonight I decided I'd take a tradition from the pages of James E. Faust's life and make a paper chain with flour glue and newspaper ads. The ads, because of the Christmas season, are all generally in Christmas colors, and were cheap to work with.


Grace and I made a huge chain while Aubrey and dad watched Faith make a mess... She has flour glue all down her legs, in a pile on the floor, and up her arms... it was too cute. I hope you enjoy the pictures of a new Prather family tradition.



Oh yes, and a progress picture! I'm getting skinny... but my hair is a freaking mess! Sorry...

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! And the paper chains are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amy, you look fantastic!! I love your new 'do and the chains are so fun...what a unique tradition! I'm working on getting some new traditions going in our family too and have meant to blog about it but haven't yet. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete