Monday, December 22, 2008

Paranoid over Dying!

I have an appointment, or TWO tomorrow in Boise. I think that a trip there in the early morning hours might wind up in tragedy for my dear VW... but wait... I could get out of that car an into a different one perhaps if I did wreck... but then I don't want to feel crummy for Christmas or be without a car... so scratch that. I will just stay awake until I cannot anymore and then leave it to God. If I am supposed to travel tomorrow, the 1.5 foot snow embankment/drift in the street and in front of my driveway will disappear... I hope? THERE IS NO SIDEWALK! NO SIGN OF THE STREET! *sobs* What do I DO?!


Gah!

I wish my brain would shut up. There are some days it just won't stop going and going! I caught up on my dishes, thank you, and most of the laundry... a whooo hoo! but still waiting for me to calm down and go to bed.

I am sure somewhere in me is deep rooted anxiety for a fill tomorrow. I don't want to be miserable during the holidays and with the way the last fills went, I ummm... yeah, not so sure I'm going to like them ever ever ever ever - did I mention ever? - EVER again.

Bleh.

So there. I hope that whatever my brain needed to think through got left on this blog, I'd like to sleep, eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment