You might find me mulling about the latest concept art for the next installment of my childrens book. Or perhaps, the ways I can make my book more friendly to the masses who might hold it in their hands one day.
You might find me talking to a friend who just happened to need my call. Not only because I can sense they were down, but that I can laugh at myself and they can laugh at me and have just a moment of peace.
You might find me pacing about, wondering what to do next. I live and die by the calander and don't know that things feel alright if they're not scheduled. That's what's wierd to me. I've become more in control of so many things lately, it only seems right that everything else follows suit.
You might also find me, in piles of clothes in my closet that fit me finally, and the tears of joy and sacrifice over what it's taken to get THIS far. Am I grateful? You bet. I made a very vocal post to God... asking him for willpower. Was it granted? 33 pounds later, I would say so.
Are my prayers always answered? Yes. In the exact moment I demand, ask, plead for it.... no. 18 months to get to Idaho... was it worth the wait? You bet!
It's also on any given day you might find me melancholy. Happy for the peace and plenty I have here, but at a loss for the friends and family who do not have the opportunity to gather at my table and laugh with me at night. I miss those who I've shared my life with for so long, and now do so over the miles and miles that seperate us.
Thank you, God, for the internet. It's bringing us together, in ways even 5 years ago was unheard of. Thank you for my life here in Idaho. My friends who I hold so dear. Thank you... for listening to me grovel when everyone else was tired of hearing it.
Love ya! The ever spunky sometimes brunette Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment