Today was a funny day for me. I spent last night on the love seat - sleeping next to Jason who was on the couch so if he needed help in the middle of the night, it wouldn't be a chore to go downstairs and help him. I had started a migraine yesterday, and after a Percocet, and three Midrin, I'm finally free of the pain! I wsa worried I'd be in the ER on an IV again... So long as I'm not out in public being a hot mess again!
Anyway - bitersweet because I know that I'm done having babies and when I hold Aubrey, she's getting to the squirmy stage and doesn't want to be held much anymore. But that's okay! I have friends who are baby ridden, or will be and I can always borrow!
Another thing, I've got to try to figure out how to wrap my mind around surgery. I know it's something I've been waiting for - but I'm nervous about going under. I mean who isn't? Right? I think that's what scares me the most. Not waking up or being a terrible mess when I wake up.
All things will pass in time.
Thankfully - yesterday morning's procedure for Jason went off without a hitch and the constant bag of peas or corn running helped him. That and he didn't move off the couch more than twice. I guess he loves me then, huh?
Rambling on again... I guess I'll figure out what to do with myself over the next few days to ward away my shakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment