
So this is me post surgery - discharged at 3 in the afternoon! Not too shabby eh?

This is me last night at the Trunk or Treat - a lot less swollen and a lot more cheeky!

This is Aubrey at the Trunk or Treat in her Hair Bow I made her... She loves it!

Here's Grace and Faith helping decorate with Mandy... she's in the background, I promise... no photos of her though!
I love the hair bow! I want a million and one of them.... One every color possible......if I have a baby girl again some day. Also, aren't you brave being out and about so soon after surgery. You look very cheery though! Hope you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteWow Amy, you made it! You really do look amazing and are a brave, strong woman. I wanna be like you!! PS. the bow is soooo adorable!
ReplyDelete