Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jillie Bean!

Tag, I'm it! Jillian-Bean Stiber!
I've been tagged by my friend Jill.

10 Years Ago, I . . .
1. Was a Senior at Sultana High School with a bum knee
2. had few friends - most graduated...
3. Had a Nephew - James
4. Considered the Military
5. Was praying for financial aide so I could go to Boise State University (how ironic!)

5 Things on Today’s To-Do List . . . (well, it's almost the end of the day)
1. make dinner
2. figure out what I'm going to eat
3. nap
4. watch a movie?
5. finish cleaning as my current condition permits

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire . . .
1. Pay all debts
2. Go on a real vacation - Disney Cruise where they watch your kids!
3. Stuff money away for fix-er-upper surgery
4. Buy a new truck for Jason and save money for the gas
5. SHOP!

5 Places I have lived . . .
1. Hesperia, parents - then later with Jason and our family
2. Great Lakes, Ill (Boot Camp)
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Idaho - Nampa and Caldwell
5. Oklahoma, Durant and Mead (GAG!)
(I know, its technically more than five, but I just had to list them!)

5 Jobs I’ve had . . .
1. Sears Credit Account Manager
2. Deli Team Leader at Vons Grocery
3. See's Candies
4. Stine Chiropractic Front and Back office Assistant
5. Mc Donalds - right before I went to the Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment