Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quick Update

I'm sore, but doing a lot better. I'm not loaded on pain meds all the time and actually napped twice today seeing as I had like 7 hours of sleep since surgery... yeah, stupid I know.

I am thankful for all the well wishes and those that thought of me on my day of surgery and for all the prayers! I love you back! :)

I've lost all the nasty bloated water weight and gas, so from here on out I should start losing! WAHOO! Lets go Amy, Lets Go! *clap clap clap* Lets go Amy, Lets Go! *GRIN!*

I don't look like I've had surgery or terrbile as I thought I would, so that is a definate plus. Please be patient with me as I get weekly skinny pictures up! :)

I really honestly mean it when I say I love you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment