Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I got my Christmas Present Today!



It's all tied up... but not in wrapping. I'm going to be birth control free before too long and no more worries about any more babies.

My poor husband is getting a taste of what it feels like to have a baby on an epidural... But I did all three without... so while I feel bad that he's uncomfortable, I do not feel sorry for him!

Other than that... I'm one week away now and nervous as all get out! I'm sure I'll make it though okay

3 comments:

  1. deep breaths! You can do this and you'll be happy you did, right? Good luck, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jinelle is wearing the cute yellow, orange and black bow you made her today with her Halloween Outfit. It looks so adorable. If you get bored while you recooperate, you could always sit and make bows! Jinelle & Ari could use some more....maybe to match their Christmas outfits. Red, Black, and White! :) Or just email me and explain how I can make them myself!

    ReplyDelete