Wednesday, September 3, 2008

YIPES! I missed a day!

Wow. Not like me to miss, but I think that yesterday what pure chaos and I would have not had time to do anything, much less blogging. I had a sleep study Monday night with a C-PAP machine on. It was terrible! I am a stomach sleeper, and sleep with my mouth open, so how in the world is it going to work out for me? I tell you, IT'S NOT! The Darth Vader look does NOT suit me, and I cannot sleep unless medicated. I called the doctor today and told her no way in heck am I going to sleep with on of those things on, can I please try a mouth device? I hope to God, daily, she says sure.

Tuesday was a day of errands. I came home from the sleep study, exhausted, went back out to my counselor for a noon appointment, then came home again, and went back out to Meridian to another doctor to do a medication evlauation. We looped between Meridian and Boise twice yesterday. Suffice to say, I do not wish to visit Boise again... well, anytime soon that is.

As tired as I was, I wound up going back to sleep this morning until 9:40! Isn't that a shocker?! I was relieved to catch up on some sleep! I made the girls breakfast and we went out and about, again. Take Jason his lunch at work, drop off some formula stuff at Gretchens, stop at Target and get prescriptions, then come home. Nothing is ever in and out fast. Seriously. It takes ages and ages to get anything done with my two little ones in tow. I guess that's what we do to get things done, right?

I need to get to cleaning up my house, again. It gets undone as fast as it's done, so I stay busy that way. I have my surgeons appointment on Monday, and nerves are settling in. There is a hope that it goes really well and there's no real fight with the insurance. We will see though.

I'm sure to have something great to blog about tomorrow. :) I'm a good girl, I am!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment