Monday, September 1, 2008

Proof of Progress

I took one picture this morning... and the other was at my heaviest 4 months ago-ish. It's startling to me to see such a drastic change, but awesome at the same time. To be able to post pictures like this is a huge thing for me. I've always been worried about my weight and what other people think, but now that I've decided that this is about me being better and not making anyone else proud but me, I'm okay with that. I'd relate this to climbing a myan pyramid and standing at the top of it, finally. It's taken me YEARS to be able to do this, but here I am world, EAT YOUR HEART OUT!


3 comments:

  1. Look at you, sexy momma! You look great and I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl,  I Love you girl You look sooooogood!!No lie! Call me some time Can't believe how fast time is flying by. I can't keep up!
    You look sooo Good I'll say it again! XOXO
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW AMY!! I can tell a huge difference between the photos and I am so proud of you. You are a great example to me, losing weight is such HARD work and you have done an amazing job of following through with what you desired most...YAY!! You look FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete