Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel Terrible!!

Oh my goodness! I am sick! SICK!! ME!! This is TERRIBLE! I've not been sick in such a long time, I guess I was due my turn. I think it is a cold that's developing into something more, though won't know for certain until I see a doctor. Crap!

Other than that, Jason and I talked to Dr. Phil producers and might be in LA September 15th and 16th to tape a show on video game addiction. We'll see what pans out, I'll let you know!

Back to bed!

2 comments:

  1. If you are in LA you best be comin up to see us! Sept. 16th is Jinelle's birthday....and only a few days after yours too! Maybe if you came up we could go to dinner on the 15th to celebrate your birthday! You better let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too mean to Dr. Phil, Amy!

    Come by our place once in a while, we miss you.

    Xandtar

    ReplyDelete