


So this morning, I woke up and chased Grace through the house trying to help her find her homework. In the meantime, Mandy was outside, decorating my front yard, unbeknown to me, with Birthday decorations. I sat like a zombie in the chair in my living room for quite some time, and then Jason, who obviously couldn't wait to show me, hoisted me out of the chair, took me to the door, and opened it. Thankfully, I have pictures of it before the children set foot outside, and I have the coolest friend (friends really) ever.
I hope I get through today okay. I sobbed last night while I tried to go to sleep. My grandma is missing this year and it's crushing me. Just one of those things that takes getting used to.
Last night, Jason made me open all my presents at Midnight. Seriously. I got two Jim Shore figurines - one of Mickey Mouse as the sorcerer and the other of Bambi with a butterfly on his tail. I was sentimental looking at the Mickey Mouse figurine. I miss Disneyland. Then, I was bestowed with "Becoming Jane" on DVD - I was hopeful for Blu-Ray but they only have that in Boise. A sack full of expensive art stuff I somehow have a feeling my children will discover and destroy. 22.00 marker set... I about threw up at the price. I'm really good with just the ultra fine sharpies... *gosh*
Mandy sent this to me this morning. I thought it would be fun to post it because it took a bit of thought on my part.
Thank you, my friends, for being here for my birthday. My world is a lot less lonely with you in it!
**~~**
This one is a challenge :-} You can only type one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? clueless
2. Your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Nancy
5. Your father? Doc
6. Your favorite thing? therapy
7. Your dream last night? didn't
8. Your favorite drink? diet
9. Your dream? meh...
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your ex? who?
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? published
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What are you? different
16. Muffins? illegal
17. One of your wish list items? silence
18. Where you grew up? Hesperia
19. The last thing you did? grinned
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? DELL
22. Pets? UGH
23. Your computer? SLOW
24. Your life? strange
25. Your mood? melancholy
26. Missing someone? terribly
27. Your car? reorganized
28. Your job? interesting
29. Something you're not wearing? g-string
30. Favorite Store? Target
31. Your summer? moving
32. Like someone? sure!
33. Your favorite color? red
34. When is the last time you laughed? dawn
35. Last time you cried? midnight
Love the g-string... I laughed out loud! It's been fun reading your blog. I didn't know you're writing a book. Awesome! And happy belated birthday. Call me! I have news!
ReplyDeleteAlly