
I went out to dinner with Gretchen last night - well the kids came along too - but I ate far too many french fries and last night I was MISERABLE I won't go doing that again.
I'm sitting around my house, in pajamas, not feeling like doing anything but laying in bed. I guess the inevitable is coming. Me facing my birthday. This is not something I have looked forward to, in fact, I can't remember when I wanted to have a birthday. Terrible, huh?
I got my artwork done for the basic concept parts of my book and I'm pleased. I'm still tweaking the story as it might be a bit long for the age group I'm aiming for, but as soon as I find a literary agent to help, I might be making it big! :) One can only hope, right?
To all of you in cyber-space - a huge hello and hug. I hope you are well and I'm sure by the time the night hits, I'll have something better to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment