
One half of my face is pretty much numb. I went and had some dental work done and boy! I've got a funny looking paralyzed face. Terrible I tell ya. Notice in my progress picture, forward facing, the right side of my face - that's your left side - is droopy... Yuck!

This morning wasn't without our fair share of issues. We couldn't find the car keys that WERE in my purse, and no longer are. So, I had to drive to the dealer, pay 7.95 to get a "valet" key to get the car open and get the one set of keys I knew the location of, OUT!
What else?
I started to re-read the twilight series. I'd love to get some more books, or something new going. Who knows what tomorrow might bring?
So, two more days and I'll be 27. Do birthday's really matter to anyone anymore? I think that once you're 21, it's all down hill from there pretty much. *rolls eyes* This fun thing we call aging, well, I still look about 18-ish and probably will the rest of my life... maybe look as good as Madonna does at 50.
I'm going to sit and re-work my book I've been writing. My mind won't shut up at night, just too many ideas running in my head, so hopefully, once I get it out and on paper, it will SHUT-UP!
Okay, off to work!
Amy
We need KEY ALARMS!! and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I know how you feel nobody cares anymore were too old! lol
ReplyDeleteI hate dental work! I always bite my tongue and then I feel the pain even longer. *sigh* You're lookin hot, momma. Great job!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I MISS you!!!