Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear One Footed Sock Monster,

Thank you for your interest in the socks of my family. Currently, we are not looking for new help since the last one footed sock monster refused to regurgitate socks that he ate. It took me over an hour and a half today to undo the aftermath of said previous employee and that was not delightful. Especially when my children decided to throw the singleton socks all over my newly cleaned master bedroom and send me on a hunt to find any remaining matches.

I do have one question. Why is it that you eat one of every pair so as to leave me with 15 purple socks, all of different shades. I know it's hard to believe that I could have purchased that many, but seriously, purple color can't taste that good. Take it easy on the next employer you get hired by.

With the divorce rates higher than ever, these socks really need their mates and I need my sanity. Thank you for your interest in my home, though. It's flattering, really! When I need a laundry reduction, I'll let you know.

In the mean time, I'm looking for an underwear eater! We're going through panties really fast here lately and I would just wish them away if I could. Potty training is fabulous, but I can't guarantee you won't get a special tootsie roll surprise.

*smile*
Slightly Less Disgruntled Homemaker/Mother,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment