Is surgery day. Nervous? Yes. Scared, not really. A new chapter in my life is about to be started and it's with icy nerves I face what's ahead.
I've been working a bit here and there on small projects. The busier I am the less likely I am to feel low. So, it's been my family history, my friend Robins, editing photos for my band {satellite-state} (GO BUY THEIR EP on iTunes!!) and just trying to stay sane.
Keeping busy. Not hard to do with all my kids, but not easy either when it's overwhelming with the messes they make... GAH!
I was sent the lyrics to a song I absolutely love from my band's manager, Pete. If you get a chance, give my boys a listen. (I think there may be wrong lyrics, but maybe it's my Yankee ears hearing it?)
"Carry your own weight"
Verse 1:
If I told you, would you cry?
It cannot be over yet.
Theres more time, than that.
I have another thing to ask.
Chorus:
This is not the end
to carry your own weight
and trust in love this time
I'd always forgive you
(x2)
Verse 2:
We've been standing here too long
This air is, far too cold.
If theres something on your mind
I'd forgive you, instantly
Chorus:
This is not the end
to carry your own weight
and trust in love this time
I'd always forgive you
(x2)
© {satellite-state}
No comments:
Post a Comment