
You're in a high end dealership and your 3 year old daughter announces, "MOM! I HAVE TO CRAPT!" Yes, indeed she did, after two visits to the loo, she completed her task, only to be followed there shortly after with the 2 year old with a similar announcement..."I CRAPT!" What makes this better? I do not have a diaper or wipes with me and I had to take that stinker home, with the stinker on her butt. When we got home and I changed it, it was hard not to hurl. I did take notice of the 15 bags or so of cookie crumbs - from theivery at the dealer - tucked in her diaper, along with some crumbs. I know some of us believe in food storage, but that is just unacceptable! The scent of chocolate-chippy turds is definately a no go again... but the hint of minty freshness, not nearly so bad!
This should be in the runnings for another Don't You Hate It When **CLICK ME** Don't you hate it when your kids make you breakfast... all over the floor.... with every egg from the carton?
*sorry I'm late - I'm figuring out how these daily things work! http://blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com/*
Bwah-ha-ha!!!! Seriously! I'm laughing because I've SO BEEN THERE!!! Thanks for the good laugh. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOkay that is so funny!!! And YES I hate it when that happens! Thanks for playing...since this is the first go around, no worries, I'm just getting the hang of it also...but i think it will catch on, because it is a good laugh! lol!
ReplyDelete