It's no joke that I have some of the strangest luck on the planet. For example. I wrote Stephenie Meyer a personal email (through myspace) about some music I like that sounds like her playlists. What happens? A song I reccomended "Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio - get selected for a playlist suggestion from a fan... REALLY... Check it out.
Then, I've had UFC fighter Roger Huerta email me back...
I had Jason's truck done on Pimp My Ride - after I applied for the show for him...
I got to meet and greet Daughtry at their first venue ever at the Viper Room in LA...
Snow Patrol backstage meet and greet - the ONLY one to get pictures with Gary Lightbody (my sister and I)
Met a lot of UFC fighters, but Randy Couture - who is hard to be photo'd with - I got a picture with him!...
Need I go on?
And now, I'm starting footwork for one of my favorite bands who's not yet known in the states, much less on the radio here... The guys are amazing. The real deal. So, I thought I'd do what I can to get them some exposure in the media market here. I got approval to make a shirt for them - that I can wear! - and they asked me to send them to them once mine is done! HA! Also, I'm going to be emailed earlier demos of their songs! WHAT?! I know... I'm the coolest person on the planet. *pop* my ego bubble.
But - the thing is with my luck... I'm never afraid to put myself out there or try. I am passionate about certain things and have no fear being told no or to bugger off. So I give it all a go!
Here's the song plans... melt away with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment