Thursday, August 7, 2008

I owe a blog...

Today, *sigh* was a sad, depressing day.

Yelo was returned to Macy - his other mother - as he nipped Aubrey on the nose. I think he's had enough of little ones and prefers the home of a much less noisy and in your face place. So long to my good friend... be happy!

Then, we thought someone was coming for a puppy today. They decided they didn't like Molly and left... For real. This is getting old and I'd really not like to be out all sorts of money saving animals! SAVE ME FIRST!

Gosh

So tonight Mandy came over, I did her fill and while we chatted, she said she'd be going out. I offered to do her hair for her... she obliged... or humored me. I told her it was like catching up on the high school stuff we missed out on...

Oh, yes... I did her makeup too... it was FIERCE. pretty strong for her... but it looked good...

*sigh*

What a day...

Off to my boring bed... to be bored tonight. And lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment