Friday, August 8, 2008

When you're up, you're down

Today was a roller coaster day, to say the least.

Jason and I got along alright for the most part of the day. Then when he called from work about the pups, he flew off the handle when he heard I was going to let Mandy have Rex for MerryHappyHaunakkaKwanzahah for a good while. But that wasn't good enough... I don't get it. So I suggested he go sit outside D&B Supply with the pups tomorrow... Oh man, did that hit some holier than thou nerve. He's too good to go sit and do that. So again, I'm going tomorrow - to meet with someone interested in one of the pups and I will not leave until they're both GONE!

I feel like sometimes his impulses are what drives him... not the rational train of thought that occurs to me only, I suppose.

*I'm losing sleep over this!* Flushing money away is never fun... especially $300+ dollars worth of dogs I never wanted int he first place. Is this really what I get for saving dogs lives? Sheesh...

I can't wait for the psych appointment Monday. My one underlying hope is that he medicates me beyond oblivion so I really can't care much anymore... I'm tired of being let down. Seriously.

GAH!

Okay.

Breathe

Breathe

Off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment