Sunday, August 10, 2008

164.8 I forgot to post...

Gosh - I keep forgetting my weight... HA!

So I went to the new congregation today... yeah, don't like it so much. It doesn't have the oldies but goodies in it... hard to feel comfortable there.

On the other hand, I've been busy promoting my favorite band here in the states and it's a lot of work. I hope it pays off in the end.

I had something really clever to blog about and then forgot... GOSH!

I found a few good quotes.

A friend is one before whom I may think aloud. - Ernest Hemmingway

That must mean if you're reading this, you're a friend, because all I ever do on my blog is think aloud!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I missed reading your blog while I was gone. I'm happy that you went to your new ward - change is hard but Carolyn told me that it really is a nice place to go on Sunday. Love ya, babe!!!

    ReplyDelete