I went through and really gave my blog an overhaul. It was far overdue. I'm glad it's organized a bit now, and has more of my character splashed here and there in it.
Tomorrow night will be one of the worst nights ever. I have another sleep study to do, and this time, they're going to try to fit me with a sleeping device/face mask - so I look so incredibly hot to my husband... if only he were attracted to Darth Vader. I can't believe I'll have to try to make this thing work... but if I'm less crabby because I get better sleep - SO BE IT! I guess it could also be looked at as another form of birth control, huh?
*rolls eyes*
Um, what else? Oh! Like I was supposed to survive church today on my own!?! Really, the kids put on a huge show, chorus line and all when Jason doesn't go with me. I lasted through the first talk, barely and had to go. I couldn't take another minute of complaining, crying, whining, writhing on the floor, running away, etc. Seriously... where's the padded room at church? They need one!
I can't sit still. It's as if there is far too much to do, as always, and not enough time to do it.
Faith's birthday is Tuesday, and I'm not sure how lovely I will feel after my sleep study. Please God, not grumpy. I had enough childhood memories of grumpy grandparents at birthdays and holidays. I soooo don't want to be that person.
I want to have my kidneys checked out so I'm going to the hospital at 6 pm to see if they can run an x-ray and determine what the heck is going on with my bladder and kidney. I'm only concerned now because I've been in pretty bad pain, off and on, for like 6 months and recently started to pee orange. I know TMI - but it's likely there's blood in the urine, so damage somewhere I would suppose. Can't they just pass or something?
Oh yes, and for a good laugh. Today Jason gave me a "jason-ism". Jasonism: the act of paying a compliment in the manner of a strange statement.
DH: Wow! You can really tell how much weight you've lost when you're naked!
ME: *silence*
DH: I especially noticed it in your boobs, I actually noticed that first.
ME: *SMACK!* Why did you have to say that?!
DH: I don't know.
So in the sum of the above conversation, my husband is actually paying attention to my new body... He could have just said "You're looking awesome!" and I would have been totally happy... but - that's just Jason.
I love the new look to your blog - very cute. I think I'm due for a new look soon, too. Let me know what the doctor says about the orange pee - and if I can do anything to help out with stuff. Love ya!
ReplyDelete