Sunday, August 24, 2008

Progress

I went back and read through some of my old blogs. Interesting to see how far I've come in 5 and a half weeks time, at least I think so. I'm down 17.8 pounds, medicated to happiness, or almost happiness, and trying to be a better me. 17.8 pounds is a lot for me. The most I've lost in ages... the feeling of some freedom and delight when I noticed my pants were fitting better and my clothes were getting loose. Delight!

I've been successful with not eating like I used to. Just cut way way way back and keep busy. Not like that's hard to do with my two terrors! GAH!

Slow and sure.

One foot in front of the other.

I wonder what tomorrow's weigh in will be? Hopeful for a down... though with aunt flow about a week and a half out, I can't be too sure of that just yet... :)

God made me special, and of that, I am certain. *grins* No one else like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment