Thanks Amy - The Other Other Amy
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. lap-band surgery
2. reading good books
3. perezhilton.com - I have to quit, I know
4. organizing
5. finding meaningful employment
6. being a good mother
7. remembering my grandma every day
8. drawing
8 books I've read and enjoyed:
1. Raising Baby Green - by Dr Greene
2. Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series
3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Indian in the Cupboard
6. Love Languages
7. Cut the Clutter and Stow the Stuff
8. I like the New Testament
8 Words/Phrases I say often
1. !!Are you kidding me?!?!?
2. What the ----!!!
3. Absolutely NOT!
4. Is that with all your discounts? (I'm car shopping here lately)
5. Did you brush your teeth - TODAY?!
6. When are you coming home?
7. I love you
8. Bye!
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a mission with Jason
2. Get my lap-band surgery
3. See my kids be anything BUT losers...
4. not feel guilty for eating sweets
5. run a marathon
6. love myself
7. have a job with prestige
8. Finish my book
8 things I've learned this past year
1. House buying SUCKS!
2. Car buying sucks
3. Shopping with all three maniac children sucks
4. Sleep Studies SUCK
5. I can lose weight eating chicken and salads only
6. Idaho is perfect for me
7. I miss Disneyland incredibly
8. I'm okay being me here...
8 places I want to see:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. Alaska
4. Washington DC
5. New Zealand
6. Fiji
7. Italy
8. Egypt
8 Things I currently want
1. lap band procedure to go through
2. work comp case to settle already!
3. 10 pounds lighter immediately
4. more "me" time
5. brownies...
6. a job
7. sanity
8. to visit my grandmas gravesite
8 people I want to tag:
anybody else read this that has a blog... I guess..?
No comments:
Post a Comment