Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You know me by now....

My day has been chaotic, intense, full of tears, and 10 broken eggs later (thanks Faith) I'm blogging because I'm the only person who feels sorry for me, well rather, should feel sorry for me.

It's emotionally wearing on a person to be "fat" or nothing more than a woman with "a pretty face" - I mean - What the hell! Are you that freaking retarted that you can't see there are volumes more to me than just the ouside?! I am like an onion... I have layers and some might be an overwhelming stinky attitude at times but I sure add an awesome flavor to life.

I need sleep. I've got so much coming up here in the next few weeks I need to keep my head together....

*yawn*

Maybe a nap...

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, you are more to me than just "a pretty face." You're a friend who understands me and still accepts me for the insane and slightly off-balanced woman that I am and still WANTS to be my friend. Thanks, babe. You're one in a million!

    ReplyDelete