Monday, July 14, 2008

I am up late, I know

Jason is at work, doubling tonight and I'm wired awake because I had a nap this afternoon! SCORE! I have a celebrity crush... I have stranger than strange dreams about said crush and choose not to share them with my husband because he might forbid me from seeing my crush anymore. I suppose it doesn't help I've met him a few times in person either... but he's gorgeous, well spoken, and *sigh* flat out dreamy...
In the UFC he's a great fighter - gracious champion - I love him. If he mounts you, you're toast... I know I'd be spent if he mounted me... *blush* He fights soon, and I wish him the best of luck

I heart Huerta

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have the same type of dreams. They can be about random actors, though. I wake up disoriented and a little embarassed when that happens. (But I have a REALLY good day!) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing wrong with a celebrity crush. I totally love Brad Pitt. I can also tell you that if you fast forward Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End to 2 hrs 22 min and like 44sec is when Orland Bloom comes out of the water looking very fierce.

    ReplyDelete