It's a beautiful Sunday evening... I've had a rough weekend with allergies, more-so Aubrey has horrible allergies, but we're getting along fine. I guess we can't sleep with the windows open at night because when Aubrey wakes up in the morning, it looks like someone's socked her in the eye! Poor kid. So - back on Claritin for her and the red be gone eyedrops and she's doing okay.
I went walking yesterday with Gretchen at the Sage Valley Middle School track for 45 mins and then this morning, I pushed the babies in their stroller for a half hour. I'm hoping to lose some of my lumps. It's going to take time. I've got to be patient with myself.
I made a batch - double batch of chocolate chip oatmeal craisin cookies. One cookie I made the size of my Pampered Chef pizza stone. I think I will gift it away... I'd rather not get fat from that.
On the upswing... we're looking at trading in our Durango for something I can let the kids crawl into themselves. I'm tired of the SUV life. It's cool, but I'd rather be practical now.
*sigh*
Oh yes, I thought I started last week. No. I didn't - some wierd thing happened. If I don't get a good start by tomorrow, I'm calling my doctor and asking her to call in some lab work so I can see what's the matter - and maybe have her check my cholesterol and thyroid while I am at it.
*Ohhhhhh the life*
No comments:
Post a Comment