Today, I spent cleaning the windows and the window tracks in my apartment, the baseboards and started packing up some more of my kitchen. The kids were in a constant state of mutiny and chaos. What's new huh?
As I write, Aubrey is behind me having probably the 5,342nd fit of the day today. I just know I'm in terrible 2's now! TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO STINKING GOOD TWOS! She's so diva right now, it's not even laughable.
I hope that once the stress of this moving crap is over and we have our own places to sleep and can stay in one spot a while, we will be happy people again. Not all stressed out and bonkers. I tell ya, just a few more days... just a few.
On another note... I decided that packing my pantry back into grocery bags was a smart idea. Why not? I mean, that's how we get them home from the store, and it will be apparent where they belong when we move. So, ha!
I walked into the (former) kids bathroom today to detail clean with a toothbrush, and a smell in there brought back memories of visiting my grandma in Vegas. It made me stop and think of all the wonderful times I had at her place, the memories I will always have of her, and how much I miss her so. Closer to closing the house, now, even more than before, I wonder if my grandma is going to show up... somehow.
My mother will be here in a few weeks! I'm glad she'll be able to see my house before it's broken in by the kids. I'm really proud of it, and happy that we were finally able to buy something respectable enough for us to grow into. I think that was the biggest deciding factor in building... where are we gonna be in 10 years... how much space... etc. Glad we thought ahead.
I can't wait for next week... busy, chaotic but an end to this insanity at the apartments.
No comments:
Post a Comment