Let me first say, I hate going to church without Jason, and second, I really really hate church if I don't have Mandy to back me up. Aubrey was a pistol and a half today, flailing in the aisles and making me so embarassed. It wasn't enough to just not sit with mom. She had to go and investigate every baby in the room, and take off... We wound up in the foyer of the building until it was time for nursery. At least there she got to eat and wind herself down....
*sigh*
This being the last Sunday I would spend with Nampa 3rd Ward as a member of that congregation was so sad. They are probably the most accepting and lovely people I've been to church with in a long long while. It's alright though, I can still go visit them, huh?
I need to get so much done around here and tonight, Jason is double shifting. Tomorrow we do our final walk, and then HOPEFULLY we will close the day after. Just hoping things go smoothly this week for me. The last thing I need is any more bumps in the road...
We'll see what happens...
I hope that by the time you read this comment you are nicely settled into your new house, and all your little girls and you are feeling wonderful!
ReplyDelete