Can I die today?!
There is a mutiny happening right now in my house. You see, Mandy bought Aubrey a tea set for her birthday present, and when Mandy arrived at the door with a present in hand, Faith assumed it was for her! It's been a rather rude awakening for Faith to know that it's not hers and she needs to learn to share. Like that's gonna happen.
So I decided to pack up some more stuff today, just because I can't do anything else really. I'm frustrated though. Being as short as I am, makes life UBER difficult to get stuff off of high shelves, clean those "hard to reach spots", and live to talk about it. Up and down a chair to pack SUCKS! Thankfully, this is the last time we will move for a decade. GAH!
On other news, we likely won't get keys until Wednesday now beause of paperwork issues. It's retarted. That leaves me barely a day to clean up this apartment and make it move in ready. HA! I know. Thankfully, I started packing and cleaning ahead of time, and I've nearly completed one bathroom, and almost got the back bedroom cleaned. YAHOOO! It's just gonna take forever to do because I'm the only one doing it. Today Jason double shifts, as well as tomorrow. Do I skip church? I am certain another mutiny will break out, hopefully between Mandy and I we can keep it under control.
Hrm, anything else? Probably not yet. I'm sure with at LEAST another 12 hours left in my day... life will become interesting enough to blog about!
No comments:
Post a Comment