I went over to help a friend this morning with her kids and what not, and shortly after 11:00 am Jason calls, he wants to go out to the mall, the kids are making him nuts, and be ready. (Ha! Really? Welcome to my world!)
So, we go to the mall, and if you know me like I know me, you know I'm a bargain hunter. I went to Dillards today and bought some new bathroom linens; the toilet covers (3) the things that go around the base of the toilet (2), a rug for the girls bathroom, and FOUR PLUSH Egyptian Cotton Towels, to die for. I spent 54.00!! FOR ALL THAT! SNAP! I know! Life was good. I figured I couldn't get stuff like that at Wal-Mart or Target for that price, so I went ahead and purchased them! YAHOOO! I'm tempted to go back for more!
Anything else... not yet. But this doesn't mean life won't get interesting later...
No comments:
Post a Comment