Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Yesterday... and today...

So, I did get my Turbo Jam workout in. That was good news. I did the whole workout too - *Hiiiii-Yah!* It was frustrating though, because Jason came home about halfway into my workout, and started to eat behind me. When I told him it was annoying, he got upset and said, you do annoying things too... do I tell you what you do? I just glared and kept lifting... *row, two, row, one... ahhh done* He said he wouldn't try the workout because he wouldn't want to make me feel bad and that 8 pound weights were too light for him. I'd like to see him to the lifting session with me and not sweat...

It's been a grueling process to get our funding underway. I guess now we're trying to go FHA loan... grumble, moan, and sigh. I was hoping that the VA would let us just go alreay, but whatever. I need to get into my house and if this is the only way right now, then that's that. I'm so stressed out, I am just not sure what I'm going to do with myself.

I also think birth control is making a monster out of me. I need to get in to see my doctor, but I really just don't care about being crabby anymore. I do however, care for the fact my face is looking like a 13 year old hitting puberty with all the breakouts I have been getting. My face hurts sometimes from the marks on my face. I started up my retin-A treatments last night with hopes it would resolve some of my face issues... we shall see.

Yesterday, we went to a park in Eagle or Meridian. Not quite sure of where boundaries are anymore. But this park was AWESOME. However, shortly after arrival, it started to pour buckets of rain on us... so - picnic and park were move to the Howe's house and we had fun there, as always. We're almost always laughing.

I wish I could understand my feelings better... or just know how to control them better. It's just the stress of it all weighing me down and I just want it to be over with. I want:
to be packed
Jason off of his stupid basketball game he has on his PS3
to see productive action at work with the packing
kids to stop hitting, screaming and biting eachother
my houses' lending to come through or something already.

I am guessing our mortgage, if we go the FHA route, will be about 1275 now - that's up about a hundred or so from the VA... but, whatever. We'll just have to be really good about paying all our bills on time, cutting extras and making sure we can make ends meet.

So, that's that, crappity crap!

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths and chocolate. That's what you need. Moving and buying a new home are ALWAYS stressful. It's okay, 6 months from now you'll be in your new home, unpacked and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy, So you're doin' Turbo Jam? That's so cool, I have all her workouts too and did them a lot last year...I've been slacking lately and need to pull them out again and start moving my bootay. Keep pushing play as they say!

    ReplyDelete