Sunday, May 25, 2008

Unstoppable

This picture made my gut hurt... I laughed so hard because it's so true! I am sitting in my room, typing away, realizing I am losing energy to get my work out done. I am feeling hopeless, yucky and fat today. Seems to be that I ate too much wheat based stuff this weekend and boy can I tell! I'm a sight for sore eyes today.

I went to church today, trying to look put together and failed pretty bad. I look like Britney Spears attending mass or something. I was a HOT MESS. I had on my hooker boots (lol leather knee-high boots), my ripped pantyhose, pencil denim skirt I wore last week, a grey shirt, and a short sleeved knit, but stylish jacket, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. It was just... bad. I took off the red lipstick, but I tell ya, I couldn't wait to get home and see which pair of yoga pants were screaming for me to wear them.


I spent a good few hours today in the garage, sorting through stuff, repacking things, pulling my hair out over all the "crap" boxes that just don't go anywhere yet, and listening to 80's power ballads. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased as I was able to find my summer clothes like capris and short sleeved shirts... Now, if I could just get like 20 pounds off, I'd be able to fit a bunch of the clothes I've got in storage. It's miserable not being able to fit all my cute clothes, but I'm a work in progress, so don't rush me too much.


I still have so much left to pack and so little time to do it. It's two weeks from tomorrow when we get our keys, so, um... It's high-tail it time. I don't know if I should just throw a bunch of crap away and buy new when I need it in my new home, because to move it and have it sit even longer doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I threw away cough drops that were expired by a month last night and that was awesome! I'm so stoked about that.... I don't know why. I just love throwing things away. If I could throw away all the half used bottles of lotion I have, I'd be even happier..... WAIT! I'll go do that in a bit... I bet I won't miss them one bit, and if I need more, I know where to go buy a container.


Tonight, I had my indulgence fulfilled on Animal Planet. I got to watch Meerkat Manor. A show I absolutely love. It's interesting to see animals and their instincts and what not play out. I admit, I was tearful a few times as some of the Meerkats died, but I was soon over it! **TEAM FLOWER!!**


I would like to take the opportunity to admit that I was productive this last weekend recovering my dining room chairs. They looked like they had been assaulted by spaghetti o's and cereal one too many times, and I love the new look. I think the red I selected is a bit more forgiving... Lets hope this go round lasts another 2 years or so. I will decline the opportunity to show the before picture as it's pretty sad and disgusting... but do you like the red?

Argh... I've got so much to do, and I don't wanna do it... back to the saying in the picture up top. I'd be unstoppable if I could just get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment