
So, errrrm. I went out to the new house twice today. Once with my family, and then, once again with my BFF Mandy. I'm still adjusting to the idea of being so far away, but I guess I'll live. I've got new pictures of what my kitchen looks like, nearly finished. It's pretty amazing. Yes, that is real tile for my backsplash. It's four inch square and it really sets off the whole look. I'll have a black stove and a black fridge in the spot that's empty for it. My floor is awesome too, but it's covered in mess and cardboard. I'll email you pictures on request if you want them.... ha!
It's all coming together pretty fast now. I think we're like 16 days away from being able to move in and 14 until completion. That's calander days! I don't know that I'm ready. I just think it's come up so fast, and I started packing like 30 days ago... maybe even more than that. I just HATE last minute garbage.
So with the impending move coming up. I cleaned out the linen closets really well today. I left only stuff that's going to have to go over unpacked in the back bathroom. It's all clean and ready, minus mopping the floor, so that's one thing off of my list. I need to keep packing the kids clothing up. I hope to do this the right way, so I'm not missing clothing in 6 months because I can't find the winter clothes.... *sigh*
There was some stuff wrong with the way our house was framed, so, we're getting shelving put in elsewhere where there was supposed to be plenty of shelving in our linen closet.... *Grumble* I really really wanted that place because of kids and all the linens they go through when they're small... but oh well.
I'm pretty much baked for the day. I just had a really long day, and was in a "mood" for most of it. I wonder if it's the hormones. I've been a nut job here lately. I'm mostly normal, but around Jason, I want to bite his head off sometimes. I guess this guess this goes along with the job description of Man Eater...
Tomorrow is church too.... one of my last weeks in the nursery as we're moving. So the countdown begins... Whew! I'll be glad to survive this calling. I suppose it's not that bad, but still... I'd rather not be the nursery coordinator again.
Okay, enough rambling. Love to you all.
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment