1. How long have you been together? this is vague - do you mean married? Just over 7 years.
2. How long did you date? 6.5 months
3. How old is he? 28
4. Who eats more? He does.
5. Who said "I love you" first? Probably me.
6. Who is taller? Jason, by nearly a foot.
7. Who is smarter? Me
8. Who does the laundry? Me, on occasion he'll fold some but the majority is me.
9. Who does the dishes? Me...
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We swap sides.
11. Who pays the bills? He earns the bucks, I make sure they're paid on time.
12. Who mows the lawn? Nobody yet, but when we get our new home, he will - I'm very allergic
13. Who cooks dinner? I do.
14. Who is more stubborn? Jason is more stubborn.
15. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first.
16. Who asked who out? There wasn't really an opportunity to ask out, I guess I asked him to walk me to my car?
17. Who proposed? I think I did... I asked him, so are we gonna get married, he said, 'sure, pick a date and I'll show up.' And that's about all he did.
18. Who is more sensitive? It depends on what we're referring to. Probably moreso me.
19. Who has more siblings? Me
20. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We try to talk things out, but I talk louder...
I TAG AMY!!
Hey Amy!! Thanks for saying HI to me! I love reading your blog, you are such a funny and great writer. I'm so glad you're loving Idaho and that it is treating you well, miss you! p.s. you're so lucky you are getting a house! It is beautiful!
ReplyDelete