Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Skipping...

So, I skipped a few things yesterday.

I skipped my workout. Cleaning and doing several loads of wash was work out enough for me. It's hard to deal with things when your kid pees all over your bed, pillows, two comforters, the mattress cover, the duvet... it was a mess. I'm still catching up because I've run out of laundry soap.

I skipped dinner. I ate a bite but not substantial food. I was just too stressed out by all that's going on to even care to eat.

I skipped blogging. My usual late night blogging was put to the side so I could talk on the phone. Meh, it's okay, not like I really had that much to say yesterday, or even much today. Errrm...

The kids are acting strange because the weather is so wierd. Wierd... wierd today, wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment