- I've planned out camping in the backyard of two friends houses, and trading days off with the other two friends, so I can still live in ward boundaries but get by.
- Purchase a piece of the Bishops yard, put a Barbie house on it and say I own a home in ward boundaries... It's the truth, right?
- Pray that plastic eating locust go and eat the house in Caldwell... Or LIGHTNING strikes it down!
So I've thought of all the reasons TO move to Caldwell where we are building. Here is my list:
/the end
The reasons not to:
1. I love my ward
2. People in Idaho don't like driving more than a few miles and 7 miles is out of the question for regular visits.
3. It's just farther from the hospital, and as we are now - I think we have 5 visits in the ER this year?
4. Farther from Boise
5. Farther from Target, Costco, Khols, etc. shopping center.
6. I'm sad to just leave my comfort zone.
So - as you can clearly see by the above illustration, I am not only outweighing the benefits of staying with those of going, but it's like an emotional tie here. I have people I attend church with that I feel connected to. I don't wanna go... really. Honestly, I saw the kitchen today and it's lovely... but, I just feel homesick there.
I'm praying that God's gonna handover some wisdom in all this, because right now, I'm functioning on two shakes short of retarded.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Trying to win a fight, knowing I will lose the war
So, with the upcoming "move into a new home" pending in just a matter of WEEKS... I'm just getting more and more anxious about moving out of my ward. So much even, that the anxiety is just turning my stomach in knots. Shouldn't I be happy to get a home? I don't know what's the matter with me. I've been conspiring in my head what to do so I can stay. So far, this is what I have come up with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry, friend. I'd love to have you guys stay with us for a few weeks, if it'd help. We even have nice new grass outside if you REALLY want to camp out. :)
ReplyDelete