So, today, I got the Amish Bread done. I made two batches, stored three starters in my freezer, and gave away almost all of it to my friends. Maybe that's why it's called friendship bread? I took 4 muffins over to neighbors, a bundt cake over to my friend Megan, half a dozen to my friend Mandy on a cupcake stand she keeps forgetting, and then, Faith and Aubrey ate 8 themselves. Kids!
So, I didn't get much packing done today, just lots of dishes, cleaning, stuff like that. I'm nearly caught up on my laundry... and I'm starting to think if I refuse to clean, the ants will just carry all the crap away! I have to get ants first....I have a hell of a mess in my master bedroom, and quite frankly "I don't give a damn!" I'm just in a rut, but I'll make it out of it sooner or later. I just find it frustrating that the kids undo everything as fast as I do it... and so what's the point!?!?
*so much baking lately, I think the scripture should be breads, not fruits.... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment