what is your:.:. name: Amy
.:. favorite place: shopping
.:. favorite soda: I'm a non soda drinker anymore
.:. favorite animal: Snow Leopard
.:. favorite burger: Red Robin Turkey Burger
.:. favorite fruit: Watermelon
YOU:
.:. wish you could live somewhere else: in my new home already
.:. believe in online dating: yes, I did the whole circuit quite safely
.:. want a tattoo: debating on wether or not to go get one for my grandma...
.:. like cleaning: one of my OCD things here lately
.:. last talked to: Grace
.:. last thought: How I want to hook up the XBOX and do some DDR
.:. last showered: This morning
For or Against:
.:. long distant relationship: Why not?
.:. killing people: Death Penalty - YES... murder - no - unless you kill my family or friends...
.:. epidurals: Not for me - but if it floats your boat...
Have you:
.:. ever been arrested: no
.:. ever had a friend die: yes
.:. ever used a gun: yes
.:. finished a puzzle: always
.:. ever had surgery: yes, hoping for a few more
.:. ever got beat up: heck no - I did the thrashing thanks
.:. ever hated someone: yes... not a nice thing to do but we're only human
.:. ever made a huge mistake: yes - wouldn't you like to know what it is?
.:. ever jogged a mile: umm - I ran for the Cross Country team in high school and junior high and went military... I have many miles on these legs
Number:
.:. favorite number: 7
.:. Numer of times I have had my heart broken: Three
Person who last:
.:. slept next to you: Jason
.:. saw you cry: Jason, last night in the middle of our dispute...
.:. yelled at you?: Jason... eh.
.:. made you smile: Richard Simmons on Who's Line is it Anyway... It's freaking hilarious - you tube search it
.:. you called: my family in Cali
.:. texted you: Gortday
You:
.:. initials: AMP
.:. how old do you look?: 16?
.:. how old do you act?: depends on what I am doing - probably about 30 or 40? Sometimes I act like a dorky-ass kid... It depends... like I said
.:. do you get embarrassed?: not anymore. I am hard to embarass... just embarassed of my mommy body
.:. longest car ride?: 39 hours to move to Idaho
.:. longest plane ride? From Los Angeles to Chicago for bootcamp!
No comments:
Post a Comment