Monday, April 7, 2008

Old Survey from 06/2006

An old blog - survey thing from June 2006 - I will update these answers tomorrow


what is your:
.:. name: Amy
.:. favorite place: right now, at the NICU holding Aubrey
.:. favorite soda: ehh... if I have to choose a soda, not that I really like soda, I'd choose Barqs, but not while pumping for Aubrey
.:. favorite animal: Leopard
.:. favorite burger: In-N-Out
.:. favorite fruit: This is tough... I think watermelon and Strawberries are tied

YOU:
.:. wish you could live somewhere else: yes, sometimes
.:. believe in online dating: yes, I did the whole circuit quite safely
.:. want a tattoo: yes, 3 Koi fish in a circle on my back, one fish for each of my kids... not allowed to get it though
.:. like cleaning: bleh - only if I am mad
.:. last talked to: Grace
.:. last thought: Grace is singing her ABC's really slow
.:. last showered: Yesterday before seeing Aubrey

For or Against:
.:. long distant relationship: ehhh... you get away with more when you're far apart, but that's only if you're not committed completely. I hate being away from Jason though...
.:. killing people: Death Penalty - YES... murder - no - unless you kill my family or friends...
.:. epidurals: Not for me - but if it floats your boat... though after the last baby a bullet between the eyes would have felt better than labor

Have you:
.:. ever been arrested: no
.:. ever had a friend die: yes
.:. ever used a gun: yes
.:. finished a puzzle: yes, a really horribly heinous one too
.:. ever had surgery: yup - a few
.:. ever got beat up: heck no - I did the thrashing thanks
.:. ever hated someone: yes... not a nice thing to do but we're only human
.:. ever made a huge mistake: yes
.:. ever jogged a mile: umm - I ran for the Cross Country team in high school and junior high and went military... I have many miles on these legs
Number:
.:. favorite number: 7
.:. Numer of times I have had my heart broken: ehhh - twice?

Person who last:
.:. slept next to you: Jason
.:. saw you cry: I can't remember who all was there... the NICU staff...
.:. yelled at you?: Jason... eh.
.:. made you smile: Faith
.:. you called: The NICU
.:. texted you: Gortday

You:
.:. initials: AMP
.:. how old do you look?: 14?
.:. how old do you act?: depends on what I am doing - probably about 30 or 40?
.:. do you get embarrassed?: yes, sometimes
.:. longest car ride?: ever? to Canada when I was 3 from California
.:. longest plane ride? From Los Angeles to Chicago for bootcamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment