I bought my first iTunes purchase in a while. Leona Lewis Bleeding Love... song is fabulous. Just love her...
I've had wierd dreams lately. The wierdest was that I was living in a survivor camp in the forest somewhere, and Roger Huerta (UFC Fighter) was the man in charge. Jason was dead but his spirit was haunting the forest watching to make sure Roger wasn't making moves on me... the homes were made of glass... there were floating, glowing, octagons that you had to step on one foot at a time to climb from place to place as the ground was toxic... so strange. If something happened to Jason, I wouldn't mind Huerta taking care of me... We all wore shirts that said "I HEART HUERTA" - I think I'm onto something. He also had Gray Maynard and Clay Guida as guards... So, yes, that's off the wall wierd. I should look up a dream dictionary and see what all that business means...
No comments:
Post a Comment