Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just Random Brain Drippings

Today, I realized how much I love red seedless grapes, Anjou pears, and brown rice. So yummy and so good for me too. Not to be eaten together though... I've got some new music on my iTunes player and it's so soothing. It includes Leona Lewis, Vega 4, and some girlfunk from Danity Kane. I like to have ecclectic music, because as I am as ecclectic with moods, so should be my music also.

I wrote a few of my UFC friends today. Sent them a hello and added them to my tiny myspace page. I'm not into myspace for friends, just to keep up with the big people I don't get on main page of MSN and it's easier to go there and see their page, their blog, etc and know what's going on.

"You cut me open and
I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding, love,
keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding, love....
You cut me open and it's draining over me.
I find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see" - Leona Lewis

Sometimes I feel like that - like my life is full of emotional bruises and scars that people don't understand but won't forget either. In my learning to find love, the love I deserve, I get get cut now and again, and I need to let the scars go... revamp my scars, hide them. Emotional plastic surgery I suppose.

Someday I hope to have love with no bleeding.

I wish I knew how to get my weight off... I wish I had a helping hand, someone to fight it with me... gosh. It sucks to feel like a skeleton of my former self... I don't see anything I love. Maybe my eyes and smile... but even that I find issues with.

*sigh*

Thanks for reading. Love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment