Saturday, October 27, 2007

So, it's me again

I have decided I'll go back to black hair... at least for a bit longer. I bought all the stuff to strip the black from my hair and go brown, but I didn't follow through. Too afraid...

The kids got their costumes for Halloween. The first year I haven't made them - sad huh? I didn't feel like fighting with people at the damn fabric store today. It was hell enough to get the little mermaid fleece I bought.... thank goodness for the 50% off coupon... that saved me there.

I made my lovey blankets today too. They're too cute... so awesome. I just need to stitch the corner where I turned the blanket right side out.

Oh yes, and I remember. I told my mom a few days ago - Thursday night... that it would rain within 3 days even though there wasn't rain in the forecast. And it did. After the rain let up a bit we had a double rainbow. Thanks for the prayers, the thought, concern....

Love Amy

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that Aubry is feeling better, What are the girls going to dress as for Halloween??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What blakets? Are you going to share a picture?

    I think black hair looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete