So, it's been ages since I last blogged. Dear me, I feel so bad for doing nothing for so long. I've had a heck of a time here lately.
To make a long story short, we finally got the okay to come, when we arrived it wasn't solid... we faced Jason going back to California without us, but at the last minute, he had to cut his vacation short so he could start work here.
I've had issues getting the DSL started, and more importantly the phone and the Direct TV. Apparently the apartment I am in has no access to the south-eastern sky and I cannot get a signal, the only way is if some company who no longer exists gives approval or management says it's okay.... and GOSH! If it were that easy! So I have to wait until next week to hear something... for real!
We're trying to sell the truck again. People keep flaking or realize they don't want to drive a vehicle like that through snow - it's a stick - and run the risk of totaling it out.
On the saddest of notes, my grandma passed away. Mom's mom. I had been living with my mom and dad, after moving out of our home on 10th in Hesperia, and was helping to take care of her until our time to go to Idaho had come. 16 days later, my grandma dies in her sleep. Just, yeah, I don't know how to feel. I didn't go home for the funeral... the flight, the drive, whatever would have cost too much emotionally, financially and sanity with the kids. The drive to Idaho the first time took us 29 hours... YUCK!
Anyway - I have Aubrey crying at me so I gotta go.
Hugs to any who read this!
No comments:
Post a Comment